These colors don't run...because india ink is permanent like you wouldn't believe...

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Hey! Look what I found just laying around on my hard drive. India ink sketches. For those of you that don't know, india ink is part of my arsenal of secret weapons. Give me a paintbrush and some ink...boom...paper doesn't stand a chance. Mwahaha.
I've been told by fellow students that this looks like the Head of the Animation dept. I wasn't intending it to, but thar she blows, it sure looks like a Bill Byrne that I know.

Inspired by Hiroshige, one of my favorite ukiyo-e artists.

Out of this series, this one is my favorite. 

This one looks like the young woman is walking on water. {creepy}

Koi! Koi!

A young maiko. 

Dispute over grits and a shot of a comforting tea set.

Rice, butterfly bows and change purses.

Shamisen, just strumming away.

Men like to climb in vaginas, unless they aren't in to that kind of thing.

{You blew it.}

0 comments:

Post a Comment