Clean Cup! Clean Cup! Move Down! Move Down!

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

This quarter has been hectic. I have been bouncing all over the place. Creatively speaking.
 I am working on a series, it's abstract which I don't usually do, so I feel like I am in the Twilight Zone...of um, painting. I love them though, so I will keep at it. {Pics coming soon.} "The Project", dun dun dun, has turned into a fat well-adjusted American child. "The Project" is a book, by the way, that is all I can say. "The Project" is top secret sensitive material. {so stop thinking about it or my personal gestapo will come for you} Mini-me has started Kindergarten. {fucking 4 boxes of crayons? ISD Communists?}I am closing in on the last few weeks of school so projects are getting more intense. We find ourselves at the cusp of finals. Hello, old friend stress. Good bye, dearest sleep. I think I can make it through this with the tshirt on my back. Yes? Maybe? Eh. Here are 2 assignments from Background and Design Layout. A bbq joint, BBQ&T, and a bookstore, Circles for Squares.

My instructor recommends that I add more highlights and shadows,  I will try to get to that on my 1 week break. :(
The lines for my bookstore assignment. I this is my favorite line drawing of the quarter, so far.

The shading on Circles for Squares.
This class made me realize I love doing backgrounds. It's so much fun. I wish I had more time, I would really get into the cracks with some detail work. Well that is all for now. Until next blogloglog. Night

0 comments:

Post a Comment