Badassnessity {real word}

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Color comes later. Patience comes now.
 This weeks Animation Club's challenge was right up my alley. This here is another variation of the Dreamcatcher {aka me in a loving relationship with a Marvel Symbiote}. This is her in badass mode. Mwaha. When I stop to reflect where I get this stuff from, I realize it comes from what I wish I could wear. When I was a little girl, sitting on the floor in a sea of Barbie shoes, dresses and other hoohas, I swore I would wear whatever the hell I wanted to. This was probably a product of my father dressing me like a man child. If I could walk down the street wearing this, I would. I do get pretty close sometimes with my big fluffy lady tutus. Just wait until I'm 95, rainboots, leggings, leather skirts, and Nazi jackets will be my daily attire. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment