I'll take you to the Candy Shop {@ 612 Wharf Ave}

Monday, September 5, 2011

Here are the Lines for a Background & Layout assignment. We had to do a candy shop. But I immediately thought of two songs. Fiddy's "Candy shop" and Mc Pee Pants' "I Want Candy". These songs did not inspire the final layout but my perverted mind did. Every one has assumed that there is a stripper some where in the world named Candy, Candi, Candee, Kandi, Kandy, etc. So what happens once her breasts touch the floor before she does? She retires and she opens the Candy Shop. A brothel that embodies whatever the heck brothels embodied for the better half of the 20th century. Not the grungy, VD infested back alley brothels, we are talking your high quality, royalty only establishments. One that also puts on classy burlesque shows with live piano music. There is actually candy for the guests to enjoy while feasting on eye candy. I would definitely go. Anywho, the whole time I was drawing this and sketching everything out, I had a strange creative movie playing in my head. Visually, I was going through every period movie I have seen in the past few weeks trying to pick out details and furniture that I liked. On the other side of my brain attic, the audio track is playing MC Pee Pants on repeat. Here I'll share the torture with you:

It looks better with the song right? I don't know if that sign in the lower right corner should stay. I will have to find another human's input.

0 comments:

Post a Comment