Marvel Heroines with a splash of Roshi K

Sunday, September 18, 2011





So, with Halloween right around the corner I have costumes heavy on my mind. While other females dress up as slutty as they possibly can, I use the holiday as an excuse to get ridiculous. Lady Superheroes kept going through my mind over and over again. A few years ago I was the poor man's Storm. This year, I don't know... it isn't like there are infinite black super heroines to choose from. Anywho, I got a sudden urge to draw them out! I changed a few costume designs here and there because some of those getups are atrocious. Why do the guys always get new suits? Batman, Spiderman, Wolverine? Come on, let's be a bit more fashion forward you sexy beasts. {I will take matters and wardrobes into my own hands} If any costume is the same, it's because it is already as sexy as it could possibly be. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment