Colored People #2

Saturday, November 26, 2011

I'm such an art hoarder. These are from a few months ago. I had just watched Henry & June for the first time, hence the quotes from the movie all over the page. I don't own any of Anais Nin's books, but they are on my wishlist. I admire the hell out of her spunk. Anywho, back to le art.
My favorite ones are the disagreeing couple in the middle and the fuchsia ghost in the  top center.

A page of ghosts. Love the crimson stretcher and the cerulean dasher.
I made these little silhouettes by loading the brush and just going on instinct. I would picture a pose in my head, cut out the positive space and boom! thar she blows. Speaking of blows, next time I get jiggy with the watercolors I may bring a straw. The outlines were done with various ink nibs. For the record, I absolutely love those quotes. :)

1 comments:

4scoreand7 said...

please post more of your work :)

Post a Comment